Techpromart We talked earlier about the iPhone 12 series phones. So you may remember that when we talked about the contents of this box, there was no charger inside the phone box of this iPhone 12 series. We were given only a lightning cable. So how do you charge your newly purchased iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 max? This is one of the main questions asked after reading our iPhone 12 review post. In this post today we brought a solution to this. This is Apple iPhone 12 Fast Charger review.
So Apple says you bought an Apple phone for a lot of money and you have to pay extra to buy a Chrger. MagSafe is a new charging technology introduced by Apple. Here we hope to introduce the iPhone 12 fast charging adapter and the magsafe charger.
This charging adapter is referred to as a 20W charging adapter and is also referred to as a USB type C. Increasing the W value means that our mobile phone can be charged much faster and in less time. When you buy an Apple iPhone 12 series phone from a shop, you get a cable with a USB type C port on one side and a Lighting port on the other. So if you want to chrge this phone you have to buy a new chager. Because old apple power adpters have a USB port. Therefore, this phone can not be charged with an old adapter. This is a ploy of Apple and many people have expressed dissatisfaction with this.
Apple iPhone 12 Charger review
Made from Apple’s default branding. Now unbox this new adapter and now take our cable and connect it to the USB type C port. Then you can use this adpter to charge your phone.
Now let’s talk about the magsafe charger. Apple has designed this charger to be small enough to hold even with one hand. USB type C is mentioned in the box and it can be charged wirelessly. This is designed to look like a small flat disk. There is a longer cabel here. So this can be mentioned as a plus point. The special feature of this is that as soon as the phone is shamed, it automatically attracts a magnet. Apple is currently trying to connect the charger wirelessly like airpods to this. This will allow you to see an Apple iPhone with no port in the future. A small animation shows that the phone is charging. So if you have a magsafe you have, comment below the experience.
Using a 20W chrging adpter and a USB type C cable, you can charge your phone up to 90% in 60 minutes. But it takes about 10 or 20 minutes to charge the remaining 10%. This 20W charger takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to charge the iPhone from 0% to 100%.
In here If you charge your iPhone with this new MagSafe charge, it will take about 2 hours and 45 minutes to charge from 0% to 100%.
This is a review of the chargers you need for your new iPhone. So comment your experience below. See you in another tech review like this. This is Apple iPhone 12 Fast Charger review.
- MacBook Air M1 Full Specifications
- New Windows 11 All Features review
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Review
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Specifications
- Oppo Find X3 Pro specifications
- Oppo Find X3 specifications
- Oppo Find X3 Neo Specifications
- Oppo Find X3 Lite Specifications
- Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G specifications
- Oppo F19 Pro specifications
- vivo X60t specifications
- vivo Y30G Full Specifications
- vivo X60 Pro Specifications
- vivo X60 full Specifications